1. (countable) A supernatural being.
2. (uncountable) Supernatural beings and events collectively. (When used with definite article: "the supernatural".)
3. supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
I don't believe in the supernatural.
The house is haunted by supernatural forces.
3. not existing in nature or subject to explanation according to natural laws
4. not existing in nature or subject to explanation according to natural laws; not physical or material
supernatural forces and occurrences and beings
5. Being beyond, or exceeding, the power or laws of nature; miraculous.