1. That which is produced or occurs as a result of an event or process.
A quality automobile is the outcome of the work of skilled engineers and thousands of workers.
2. (probability theory) The result of a random trial. An element of a sample space.
Three is a possible outcome of tossing a six-sided die.
3. (education) The results or evidence of students' learning experience. Often used in place of desired outcomes.
The outcomes of this course are outlined in your syllabus.
5. something that results
6. a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
7. That which comes out of, or follows from, something else; issue; result; consequence; upshot.