1. (transitive) To affect by a miracle; to work a miracle upon.
An example of a miracle associated with Muhammad is the splitting of the moon.
4. a marvellous event manifesting a supernatural act of a divine agent
5. any amazing or wonderful occurrence
6. A wonder or wonderful thing.
7. Specifically: An event or effect contrary to the established constitution and course of things, or a deviation from the known laws of nature; a supernatural event, or one transcending the ordinary laws by which the universe is governed.
9. A story or legend abounding in miracles.