1. Relating to this music or these people.
With her black clothes and dyed hair, Melanie looked very goth compared to her classmates.
3. (countable) A person who is part of the goth subculture.
We saw a solitary goth hanging out on the steps of the train station.
4. one of the Teutonic people who invaded the Roman Empire in the 3rd to 5th centuries
5. a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
6. One of an ancient Teutonic race, who dwelt between the Elbe and the Vistula in the early part of the Christian era, and who overran and took an important part in subverting the Roman empire.
7. One who is rude or uncivilized; a barbarian; a rude, ignorant person.