1. (slang, Ireland) Extremely; very.
It was fierce cold last night.
We made a fierce attempt to escape.
The lion gave a fierce roar.
4. (slang, Ireland) Excellent, very good.
Q: "How was the party last night?" A: "Fierce!"
Tyra said to strike a pose and make it fierce.
6. violently agitated and turbulent
7. ruthless in competition
8. marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
9. marked by extreme and violent energy
10. marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid
in a tearing rage
11. Furious; violent; unrestrained; impetuous; as, a fierce wind.
12. Vehement in anger or cruelty; ready or eager to kill or injure; of a nature to inspire terror; ferocious.
13. Excessively earnest, eager, or ardent.